Join the Galway Cycling Campaign
You can get involved in any capacity and to whatever extent suits you.
Find out about us:
- Read our About Us page.
- Browse the Projects and Activities gallery to see what kind of things we do.
- Look at our Press Releases.
How to join
Become a member by signing up via LoveAdmin.
You can either become an active member or a supporter.
- Active members attend meetings, socials, do stuff etc.
- Supporters cheer us on from the wings, giving us a mandate.
Levels of involvement:
Your membership fee goes towards basic organisational administrative costs.
Your membership is vital to support our efforts, helping to give cyclists a louder voice, and adding weight to our campaigns. Please support our work.
- Active member (unwaged annual membership): €10
- Active member (unwaged annual membership): €5
- Supporter: Free
You will need a Credit card or a PayPal account to join.
Many of our activities, such as producing promotional materials, event organisation, getting insurance and making planning submission fees to advocate for better provision of cycling facilities come with costs, which are not fully covered by membership fees – we welcome donations to cover such costs.